Happy Sunday everyone! Its hard to believe that today is already Sunday and Christmas is in two days!!!
Holy crapola y'all!
* Today was spent at the International Plaza with my best friends and adoptive sisters Lindsay and Stephanie. We were doing last minute Christmas shopping (super last minute apparently) and working on some new character designs for MetroCon 2013. We're doing a Steampunk group with another friend and we're creating a whole back story and what not. Its going to be quite awesome.
* We're also creating a blog called The Crafty Costumers to track our costume creating endeavors, not just with this Steampunk group, but other plans we've already made. I literally made it like 2 minutes ago, so there is almost nothing there. I can't wait to add stuff to it! Like the ridiculous videos that Lindsay and I made on the trip down to FL. Haha.
* Christmas is right around the corner. I love decorating for the season and all the yummy treats being made. I love spending time with my parents and my younger brother!
* A new Doctor Who related sketch that is almost done and almost ready to be shared. I can't wait for the Doctor Who Christmas Special: The Snowmen to be aired on Christmas Day. It was a mid season break done like two months ago and I can't wait to see the new direction that this series is taking!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH
* Painting some flat canvas'. I've done a couple of super hero ones based on an idea I saw on pintrest as well as one for my little brother. I also painted him an ornament this year of Star Wars. :)
* Skype calls with my sisters and the youngest one's bf.
* Daily Doc: December 2012- I am actually taking at least once photo each day and its a start toward better documentation of my life. It's not because I am obsessed with my life... but sometimes I have a horrible memory and its nice being able to look back and see some of the things I have done.
* Cookies and Cream ice cream // Doctor Pepper // Potoato Soup // Giant soft Pretzels // tattoos // family // good friends // Christmas holiday // Jeff Dunham // decorating cookies // Dallas Cowboys // reading // Harry Potter // Face Off // Steampunk
What are you loving this week??