Hey look, its already the end of November already (time sure has flown past). I am trying to get better about blogging again, but sometimes life gets in the way. Just sharing some random stuff today.
* Like I mentioned, I want to get back into blogging more regularly again. I want to find ad swaps or guest posts and make things more interesting. Which is partly why I signed up for Document Life's December Daily 2012. I think it shall be a lot of fun, especially since its the Christmas holiday season and there should be lots of pictures and what not to share. I used to journal all the time, about whatever came to mind, and I always felt better after that. Lately I feel really stressed and so I thought that trying to journal again more frequently might help me out some.
* Found this today! Jamie decided that with each of her Etsy purchases she is going to add in a handmade hairbow for free. You should check her out, she's pretty cool. Last year I ordered an ornament from her and she shipped it to me in Afghanistan. That earns some major points in my book, just saying. :)
* Today is full of a physical therapy appointment, lunch with a dear friend who is about to leave Bragg ( :( ), and getting lots of work done for this fair tomorrow. Still got monsters to finish, set up to do, and other assorted stuffs. Wish me luck on it. My livingroom is a mess right now with all the stuff I am trying to get together.
* More pictures form military ball will be shared with you guys as soon as I get them from the other people.
* So I forget if I mentioned it to y'all, but this past monday I lost my wallet in the parking lot of a Hobby Lobby and was freaking out. I hold a lot of stuff in there, military ID, drivers License, CTO Rating Card, my Pink Card (work stuff), my credit card, two ATM cards (two different banks), and my social security card among other things. Well, this super nice lady found my wallet, called her E-8 friend on post, who looked up my phone number and returned my wallet to me with most everything in tact. The only thing I was missing was my Army Meal Card (so I don't have to pay everytime I want to go to the DFAC and eat). I don't believe she seriously stole it, I think it just fell out of my wallet when she was trying to find a phone number (which is why there is now a business card in my wallet with my cell number on it incase the wallet is lost again). I had cancelled all my bank cards before she had called me saying she had my wallet. Yay for me, all three of my cards came in the mail yesterday and I can function like a normal person. :D Its difficult to get ready for this fair and a military ball with only $40 total to your name at the time. Just saying. Anywho, all things are better now and its nice to know there are still good people in this world who will return your wallet to you in the Christmas Season. I am sending her and her friend two monsters as thanks. :)
Hope you all have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend!!